Chúng ta cùng nhau ôn luyện lại các thì trong tiếng Anh thong qua bộ bài tập về các thì trong tiếng Anh có đáp án.
Bài tập về thì trong tiếng Anh có đáp án.
I. Chia động từ trong ngoặc ở thì thích hợp.
1.Be quiet ! The baby ( sleep)
2. The sun ( set) in the West.
3.Mr Green always ( go) to work by bus.
4. It ( not rain ) in the dry season.
5. They ( have ) lunch in the cafeteria now.
6. My little sister ( drink) milk every day.
7. The doctor sometimes ( return) home late.
8. He ( write) a long novel at present.
9. Look ! The bus ( come).
10. The earth (move) around the sun.
11.Sometime ( smell) good in the kitchen now.
12.His uncle ( teach) English in our school five years ago.
13. The old man( fall) as he (get) into the bus.
14. When I saw him, he (sit) asleep in a chair.
15. There (be) a lot of noise at the fair yesterday.
16. It (take) me 5 minutes to walk to school last year.
17.They ( not speak) to each other since they quarreled
18. I (try) to learn English for years, but I ( not succeed) yet
19.I (not see) her since last week.
20. John( do) his homework already.
21.The train (start) before we arrived at the station.
22. There (be) an English class in this room tomorrow evening.
23. The film already (begin) when we got to the cinema.
24. You (stay) at home tonight?
25.I( be) twenty years old next June.
26.Where are you?- I’m upstairs. I (have) a bath.
27.All of them (sing) when I( came).
28.What you( do) at 7 p.m yesterday?
29. Where you ( spend) your holiday last year?
30. Why didn’t you listen while I (speak) to you?
II. Chia động từ trong ngoặc
1.A: I …………( not see) Andrew for weeks.
B: Nor me, It’s weeks since I last …….( see) him.
2.A: What……( you/do) last night?
B: Well, I ……..( be) very tired, so I …..( go) to bed very early.
3.A: ……….( you/ meet) Julie recently?
B: Yes, I …….(see) her a few days ago.
4. A: Are you still playing tennis?
B: No, I …..( not be) able to play tennis since I (break) my arm.
5. A: What part of Birmingham……. ( you/live) when you …..(be) a student?
B: A place called Sally Oak ………( you/ever/be) there?
u live- were – have you ever been
* Tham khảo thêm thông tin về các khóa học ngoại ngữ trên Edunet.com.vn: