G.Working With People Interview Questions
1. What do you do when you’re having difficulty solving a problem?
2. What do you do when you have a problem with a direct?
3. What do you do when you have a problem with your boss?
4. What do you do when you have a problem with your job?
5. What do you do when you have a problem with a co -worker?
6. How do you handle conflict?
7. Have you fired anyone?
8. What do you do when a worker is g iving the team more problems then helping?
9. When do you know enough is enough when dealing with a subordinate that doesn’t seem to be helping?
10. Do you like to work by yourself or with others?
11. How do you get along…
H.Miscellaneous Interview Questions
1. Do you have any physical problems that may limit your ability to perform this job?
2. What do you do to stay in shape?
3. What do you like to do when you’re not in the office?
4. What’s the most recent book you read?
5. What is the most recent movie you saw?
6. Did you have any trouble finding this place?
7. Will working on weekends be a problem?
8. How do you feel about overtime?
9. Have you filed for bankruptcy?
10. Do you own or rent your home?
11. Do you have any outside income?
12. Do you earn any income from investments or hobbies?
13. Are you willing to travel?
14. Are you willing to relocate?
15. May I contact your current employer?
16. May I contact your references?
17. Is there anything else you want to add?
18. What kind of salary are you lo oking for?
19. That’s a high salary for this position! Where did you come up with that figure?
20. How much do you currently get paid?
21. When are you able to start?
22. Are you considering any other offers right now?
23. Asking Questions
1. What is your phone number?
2. What is your address?
3. When will you be available for employment?
4. Are you interested in serving mankind or is money your primary motivation?
5. Tell me about yourself!
6. What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses?
7. Which is more important to you: status or money?
8. How long do you think you’d stay with us if you were appointed?
9. Why do you want to leave your present job?
10. Are you an ambitious person?
11. What are you most proud of having done in your present j ob?
12. What are your long-range goals?
13. What do you do in your spare time?
14. What excites you about the job you’re doing now?
15. What worries you about the job you’re doing now?
16. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
17. What was your salary at your last job?
18. Why do you want to work for this company?
19. How would you rate your present or last boss?
20. Are you creative? Give an example.
* Tham khảo thêm thông tin về các khóa học ngoại ngữ trên Edunet.com.vn: